WHITE OUT WINTER CLASSIC
Wimbledon Lanes – 9th Annual No Tap
Handicap Doubles Tournament
Handicap is 90% of 220
January 28, 2018 – 1:30 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.
Advance Registration Required: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter Fee per Team $40.00 – Singles Option $10 Per Person
1st Place – $400, 2nd Place – $300, 3rd place – $200 (Based on 28 teams)
ENTRY DEADLINE IS JANUARY 21, 2018
- TOURNAMENT RULES •
1. Knock down 9 pins with your first ball and it is scored a strike; all other scoring is the same as regulation play.
2. Total team score will be based on highest 3 team games (with handicap).
3. After the first game is completed, participants will move one pair to the right for the second game and at the completion of the second game, move again one pair to the right
4. Entry blank must be filled- in completely.
5. Average: (a) Use highest U.S.B.C. sanctioned league average, minimum 21 games/ year within the last 3 years.
Unsanctioned bowlers must have their averages verified by the league secretary minimum 21 games/year
(b) Those with no average must bowl scratch with a 220 average (c) Averages of 220 or more will be a negative handicap based on 90% of 220.
6. All averages will be verified. Failure to use highest average will result in disqualification and forfeit of Entry Fee and Prize Money. Prize winnings will be based on submitted average if higher than actual average. Corrections on average may be made within 48 hours after contestant bowls if contestant brings possible discrepancy in average to tournament manager’s attention at time of bowling.
7. Handicap: Will be calculated based on a team average of 440 per game, 90% for men and women. The total average of any team cannot surpass 440.
8. A team may consist of two males, two females, or one male and one female.
9. Re- entries allowed but may only cash once with the same partner.
10. All employees of Wimbledon Lanes, Snack Bars and Lounges may compete but not as a team.
11. Tournament committee reserves all rights.
12. All prize money returned 100%. Prize ratio – at least 1 out of every 5 entries will cash.
13. Whenever possible, all lane assignments will begin on an end lane, 1 or 24, and will be randomly drawn.
14. . Entries for each squad will close one week prior to the start of the tournament. Re-Entry will be allowed on day of tournament.
15. Please check in ½ hour prior to squad time
16. All U.S.B.C. rules will govern.